Privacy, Terms and Conditions
- Please Read Our Terms & Conditions Agreement Before Accessing Website: This Agreement sets forth the standards of use of the Road Flex Courier, LLC. Online Service. By using the Road Flex Courier, LLC. website, you (the “User”) agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, you should immediately cease all usage of this website. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this agreement without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted at the Road Flex Courier, LLC. website. Your continued use of the Service after amendments are posted constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications. Except as provided in this paragraph, this Agreement may not be amended.
- Privacy: Your personal information will remain private and confidential. Road Flex Courier, LLC. respects your privacy; we will never sell, rent, share, or market your privacy to any other company or third parties. This information is valuable to us because it helps us best serve our customers.
- Road Flex Courier is a messenger service, which offers superior delivery system in the area of Nassau County, Suffolk County and Queens County Area. These are our prime destinations and base of operations. We also offer flat rates in these areas. We also cover the areas of Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island and Manhattan, Westchester and Rockland on higher charges also. We are a courier company which offer superior rate and superior quality to our customers with excellent management and operations service. Covering this amount of area makes us a priority choice for many of the potential clients who are looking to deliver their goods on the best and most affordable rates.
- Road Flex Courier accepts goods for delivery subject to the following terms and conditions and every one of these conditions will be incorporated and followed by both the agreement parties which include Road Flex and the client. No employee or the agent of the Road Flex Courier has any authority to alter or change the conditions in anyway unless it is authorized in writing by Road Flex Couriers to make the particular change or alteration. Every specific guideline has been framed in the terms and conditions of the Road Flex Courier and they are bound to be followed by the involved parties.
- Definitions: In regards with Road Flex Courier, following terms will have the following means:
- “Road Flex Courier” means and includes the Road Flex Courier services itself, its employees or service agents or any person who is delivering goods or carrying them under the guidelines or contract of Road Flex Courier, LLC.
- “Client” or the customer is any person who avails the service of Road Flex Courier and includes their representatives or agents.
- “Goods” or packages refer to the container or outer packaging which includes any items or small containers.
- “Consignment” means that the packages collected by Road Flex Courier from the given address and then carried by the courier service in one load to another location or address.
- Parties involved in Contract: Every client who avails the services of Road Flex enters into a contract with the courier company is bound to respect all the rules and regulations which is set forth by the company.
- Road Flex Courier reserves the right to fulfill or cancel any of the contract which can be carried out by its agents or employers
- Road Flex Courier makes the contract on its own terms and conditions and is deemed to respect the contract necessary under normal situations.
- Customers or clients who are under contract with the Road Flex Courier are required to pay on time.
- Locations: Prime locations covered by Road Flex Courier service are Nassau County, Suffolk County and Queens County. These locations are preferred and we offer flat rates on the services in these areas.
- Road Flex Courier also provides services in areas of Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, Manhattan, Westchester and Rockland counties on higher charges. These are the second priority areas of Road Flex Courier.
- Operation is still in expansion stage and Road Flex Courier specializes it services in the three counties of Nassau County, Suffolk County and Queens County.
- Handling of Goods: Road Flex Courier is liable to provide special handling services for those goods which are booked under special conditions.
- Payment options: Customers who are in contract with the Road Flex Courier are required to respect the agreement terms and contract options of the Road Flex Courier service. All the payment options and payment dues are made clear in the contract.
- Account holders are required to pay on time and do not delay the payment of the contract or service.
- Credit terms are not offered for individual clients or customers who are looking to avail the facilities and services of Road Flex Courier.
- Assignment: Clients cannot change the assignment options without prior notice to Road Flex Courier service
- Any deal done with the agent or employer of the Road Flex without notifying the Road Flex Courier authority will be deemed irregular and will be cancelled without further ado.
- Assignment options are only outlined by the Road Flex Courier and once formed cannot be changed unless under adverse circumstances.
- Notices: Regarding the notification to the contract parties, it can be sent out through the following mediums:
- Postal mail: 260 Elmont Rd. Unit 30702 or P. O. Box 30702., Elmont, NY. 11003
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 516-209-2768
- Fax: 516-350-9561
- Any notification sent out to the client will be delivered to their business address or their registered office address.
- Any notice sent by the client will be directly forwarded to the main operator of Road Flex Courier service.
- Additional Charges: On certain deliveries made by the agent of Road Flex Courier, an extra charge may apply due to certain cities where additional fees will apply to cover toll fees. This is applicable on certain location provided by Road Flex Courier.
- Road Flex Courier will charge additional $25 charge if the delivery requires a large vehicle like a cargo van.
- Environmental Factors: Deliveries will also be subjected to environmental conditions like bad weather, rush hour which include traffic conditions, official activities and any other unexpected issues which may arise beyond our control. As a result, additional time might be needed to deliver the good(s).
- Road Flex Courier outlines its environmental factors delivery policy in its contract guidelines.
- Delivery Times: Delivery times are outlined by the types of services offered which include Economy Service, Regular Service, Super Rush Service and Critical Service*.
- Delivery times are guaranteed by the Road Flex Courier services as specific policies and alternatives are designed.
- Delivery times are sometimes subjugated to the external factors which affect the delivery process like environmental factors.
- Weight Limit: Road Flex Courier offers different weight packages depending upon the services from which the client chooses.
- Weight limit can go up to the maximum assigned value of 100lbs and increasing the weight limit will put up extra charge.
Limited Liability: Any liability or claim can be made at the Road Flex Courier regarding any delivery issues by the client or the customer.
- Your shipment is always insured (up to $ 100 unless declared otherwise) at the time of delivery so that in matter of any trouble, you can claim your loss. And in regard with this type of service, there are usually no potential risks involved. However, if any problem occurs, we encourage you to double check while the delivery is being made and all damaged claimed must be reported while the driver is at the premises. Once the driver leaves and a signature is obtained, Road Flex Courier can not be held responsible or liable for any losses or damages.
- Road Flex Courier only provides assurance on the safe delivery of the products. Any mishandling at the customers side will not be termed into the liability of Road Flex Courier.
- Your Account: If you use the Site, you are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Your password should be kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. Road Flex Courier, LLC. reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
- Compliance with Laws: User assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. User may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations, or other government requirements. User further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
- Copyright and Trademark Notice: Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of this site., Copyright © 2011, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, you may contact us at:
Road Flex Courier, LLC.
P.O. Box 030702
Last updated 04.16.2014 at 2:33 PM (EST)